In our effort to find balance between content distribution and information dissemination while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights, thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
Without my permission, you are free to do any of the following:
- Link to this site or any specific post on this site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Reprint our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Baztalk. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.baztalk.com.”
Not Without Our Permission
Our express written consent is required for you to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
Because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content, we do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety.
In addition, and for a lack of resources to validate the quality, we don not allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We do not serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email us.